CIMA Systems has been designed from the ground up to place each of your customers as the hub of your marketing communications wheel.
Get your dealership started quickly and easily in the compelling communication environment of the blog. Working like a “two-way” newsletter or informal website for your dealership, a blog is an exciting way to keep your customers informed about your dealership, events, promotions and basically any information of interest.
Blogs are very customizable – you can add graphics, photos, videos, and lots of extra features called “widgets” – to make yours stand out, attract interactivity, and better communicate your dealership’s differences.
A Blog’s value to your dealership
Bring in new customers/prospects
- People find your site through internet searches, other blogs of interest, websites
- By posting your specials on the blog, you have another place to advertise. You can even post printable coupons on the blog, and it’s very easy to post and edit information about new/used vehicle specials.
A good opportunity to “brand” your dealership
- Emphasize the dealership’s values/integrity through content
- A blog helps to keep familiarizing customers with the dealership, so when it’s time to buy a new vehicle, or a customer is due for service, they’ll think to go to your dealership first.
- Corporate blogs find success with employee-generated content. Having service advisors, sales associates, customer service reps and others write the posts, helps to promote a more trustworthy, transparent reputation for the dealership.
Easy advertising for current and new customers
- Easily post articles, photos, and videos to inform your customers on why they should be interested in certain vehicles (post safety ratings, fuel efficiency ratings, new manufacturer features and accessories, etc).
- It’s easy to outline services, and why they need to be performed. Such as what services should be performed before seasonal weather changes, value of NitroFill, etc.
Some ideas for dealership blogs are:
- Vehicle features/articles
- News about the dealership/manufacturers
- Sales and service specials
- Customer-submitted content (i.e. testimonials, features on customers with custom cars, features on customers influential in the community)
- Videos, photos, and other media
- Get creative!
If you have questions about any of the CIMA products and services available, please feel free to contact us.